Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Marigold

 photo BeFunky_DSC02486jpg_zps149ed22e.jpg

I'm actually a crammer sometimes, rummaging through my closet to find whatever pieces that may work. Though I love to plan and prepare my outfits, I sometimes end up having less time and perhaps, indecision. My better resolution then is to use clothes with intricate details as there is less or no need for accessorizing. These could be tops or dresses with bold prints, sheer panels or extraordinary beadwork. I spare myself the stress from last minute preparation because these staple pieces work best when worn in simplicity.
 
 photo BeFunky_DSC02487jpg_zps236d4c4c.jpg

This top, for example, the one I wore during my cousin's wedding, is an attention catcher because of its cut-out details. It's one of favorites because I can pair it up with simple bottoms without looking ordinary. I was good to go after finding a nice floral skirt and plain black flats.

 photo BeFunky_DSC02489jpg_zpseb3e42d1.jpg

Hype this look on lookbook.
 photo BeFunky_DSC02488jpg_zps8961021c.jpg

Don't you know this skirt was thrifted? I was going to buy a brand new one during the Supersale bazaar last year. Good thing I didn't because few days after, Adly and I found a similar item in a vintage shop. I was one lucky girl, thinking that the skirt is really for me. Haven't you experienced not buying the item you just loved at first impulse and then seeing it again on sale just few days after?!

 photo BeFunky_DSC02504jpg_zpsfd5c7ca4.jpg

Last hooray to my black frizzy hair. I just had my hair dyed and experienced the trending hair blowout. It's incredibly good. It's an awesome treatment because it smooths the hair and restores its natural glow and volume. Super nice!

 photo BeFunky_DSC02502jpg_zps68391821.jpg

What I wore: Black cut-out top| Forever21 belt| thrifted floral skirt| Solemate black flats

 photo BeFunky_DSC02470jpg_zps6ec98f34.jpg

Congratulations to the newly weds! Now, Mr. and Mrs. Rolluqui. :)

 photo BeFunky_DSC02474jpg_zps2a96d493.jpg

 photo BeFunky_DSC02494jpg_zpsa702d1c9.jpg

Thanks to my sister Trisha, my amateur and patient photographer during family events.


FOLLOW ME: TWITTER | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! Cute!
    http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty !! I love your look !! Amazing pfhotos !!
    Kisses dear

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt! <3 Heehee. Aren't you glad we found it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visit my blog honey. Of course I follow you and invite you to visit my blog
    SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
    Facebook SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your top! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to follow each other. Just let me know where you're following and I'll follow right back. xx

    http://louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4899431

    https://twitter.com/louboutinslove

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Much appreciated. Please let me know if you follow so I can check out your blog too :)